Brush Cutter - Self Propelled
- Manufacturer: Little Wonder
Self-propelled walk-behind brush cutter.
- 7 - 10 - 12 gauge welded steel engine base, cutting deck, rear frame and control handle construction for rugged durability and reliability in toughest brush and terrain conditions.
- Cuts brush, tall weeds, and saplings up to 2” thick
- Adjustable 1.5” wide, .25-inch plate steel skid shoes for excellent flotation over rough terrain.
- 1” diameter mower blade spindle is supported by top and bottom sealed ball bearings inside a machined steel hub, a heavy-duty welded outer steel flange and grease fitting to prevent moisture
- Solid rods connect the operator to the transmission, park brake, cutter blade clutch – no cables to break or adjust.
- Hydrostatic Transmission offers infinitely-variable, clutch-less speed
- selection – up to 4.2 mph forward and 1.7 mph reverse.
- Speed Limiter Dial allows a firm grip on the control handles right from the start and speed selection while on the go.
- Durable, Honda® GXV390 commercial engine
- Tempered spring steel 26” blade cuts tall weeds, brush, and saplings up to
- 2” thick
- 16” foam-filled NO-FLAT, puncture-proof bar tread tires for excellent traction and ground clearance on rough terrain
- Easy access service points